CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Christmas Layout Finished!

I began working on this Christmas layout two weeks ago.  After battling several viruses that are going around (everyone in the family has caught something different), I finally finished this layout.  These photos came from my husband and I doing a quick "photo session" with our daughter.  We were trying to get a great photo for our Christmas card and we ended up several .


I used the "lacy" tree from the Christmas cartridge.  I unchecked the ratio button on my Gypsy and resized it to 6 by 11 1/2 inches. The title "Christmas" is also cut from the Christmas cartridge at 2 1/4 inches.  For the rest of the title "Faith's First", I used Plantin SchoolBook and cut it out at 2 inches.  





I double matted the photos with red and pink cardstock and distressed them with gold ink.  The background paper is from DCWV Christmas stack.  

All comments and any suggestions are welcome as I'm always trying to improve my paper-crafting techniques.

3 comments:

Faith Abigail Designs

I love this! The paper and colors are perfect and that tree is one of my favorite holiday cuts. You did a great job with this!

Crafting with Faith

Thanks, the tree was my inspiration...I will probably use it again on another Christmas LO.

Karen

so pretty you did a great job on this layout

Post a Comment